Imagine What We Can Do Together
Every day we are committed to delivering amazing experiences. We are excited, inspired and ready to go the extra mile to make every live experience memorable for our clients, partners and guests. We always aspire to look for new ways to envision, innovate, and activate the spaces and places that bring people together to elevate the human spirit, while delivering the highest value for all stakeholders.
An integral part in fulfilling the vision of the venue, putting customers at the centre of everything we do and delivering amazing experiences.The People Engagement Manager will co-ordinate the venue’s customer service functions, contract administration and office services.They will also be responsible for providing venue HR administration as well as providing administrative support to the General Manager & Senior Management Team.The People Engagement Manager will be responsible for the efficient operation of all back office functions providing full administrative support to the General Manager & Senior Management Team.
- To support the General Manager in the effective operation of the venue.
- Assisting visitors, arranging appointments, correspondence and meeting coordination and minutes.
- Preparing, managing and coordinating contracts/agreements and associated financial paperwork.Conferring with accounting department to help process sales invoices and verify receipts.
- To work closely with the Senior Management Team to ensure the highest possible standards of customer service and the delivery of amazing event experiences.
- To co-ordinate the Customer requests and concerns process.
- To support the Management team with administrative functions when required.
- Assist with event calendar management, to ensure the delivery of the venue hire process; distributing, co-ordinating and filing returned agreements when applicable.
- To manage the office services and reception function. Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail.
- To manage contracts and relationships of office suppliers and services.
- Support Attitude is Everything Charter of Best Practice implementation and improvement.
- Be the Dedicated Access Officer working with Accessibility Ambassador(s) and all departments plus AiE to achieve the highest standards, an amazing experience and Best Practice Charter delivery.
- Responsible for HR administration, maintaining accurate and timely employee information and managing personal files and associated records; predominately for casual personnel.
- When required attend interviews and formal meetings HR meetings.
- Assisting in recruitment activity; preparing adverts and screening applications for Casual personnel.
- To maintain Casual workers records.
- To support in the maintenance of casuals training records administration.
- Manage and complete new starter inductions and paperwork validation and communication with HR.
- Car park ANPR administration for venue personnel’s vehicles.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by the Head of Sales and Marketing and General Manager.
- Minimum 1 year working in a customer service role.
- Experience of working with staff at all levels throughout a company.
- Office administration experience ideally in a comparable environment.
- Customer service experience and be customer focused.
- The ability to maintain complete confidentiality.
- The ability to work efficiently with multiple colleagues.
- The ability to represent the venues and the General Manager with tact and discretion.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good levels of accuracy with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Reports creation experience.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Smart appearance and presentation.
- Strong people management.
- Excellent organisation and planning.
* The requirements of the business are such that a degree of flexibility is necessary and some evening and weekend work may be required.
* There may be occasions to work at other venues.
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Sick pay