To manage and coordinate the activation and ongoing development of partnerships at Manchester Arena.
- To be the daily point of contact for our partners.
- Ensure that the Arena’s contractual obligations are met and where possible exceeded.
- Work closely with our clients to make sure that all of their activation requirements are met including ticketing, hospitality, experiential and advertising campaigns.
- Develop innovative sponsorship activation and marketing campaigns with our partners.
- Through first class account management and communication skills, ensure the long-term satisfaction of our clients.
- Work alongside the venue’s in-house marketing team, and its external agencies.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Experience of sponsorship or partnership activation is essential.
- Client account management experience is essential.
- Must have superb administrative skills.
- Excellent communications skills, including computer literacy, with a keen eye for detail and exceptional command of the English language.
- Previous marketing and communications experience within the entertainment, leisure, sports or venue fields is desirable.
- Experience of the whole marketing mix, including media buying and management of multi-channel marketing programmes from planning to execution and post campaign analysis is desirable.
- Experience of working collaboratively alongside partners.
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and keep a cool head when under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills.
The requirements of the role are such that a degree of flexibility is necessary and evening and week-end work may be required.